The adtech industry seems to be in a tipping point.
All the stakeholders (advertisers, publishers and users) seem to prefer Native Ads over traditional banners, but in the same time banner campaign budgets hold strong especially in non-social contexts.
In Avocarrot we have identified this market gap early and over time we’ve done several things in order to fill it.
Our latest development Banner-to-Native is a decisive step towards bringing together the worlds of banner and native advertising
More specifically this proprietary technology enables advertisers to take those banner campaigns and serve them in Native traffic with no extra effort.
How it works
For every ad placement available in our traffic we are sending 2 ad requests to the DSP: 1 for Banner and 1 for Native.
If the DSP responds with a banner then our algorithms parses the banner response in order to find the building assets of a Native ad (main image, icon, description, CTA button).
Once the Banner-to-Native Ad is created it is being seamlessly served as any other Native Ad
Why you should start using our Banner-to-Native solution
- All of your banner campaigns become compatible with Native traffic. This opens a whole new world of opportunities and exclusive Native inventory, to utilize your budgets.
- Banner ads get restructured in better-looking Native ad units which offer superior advertising experience
- Banners-to-Native offer more than 120% increased performance compared to conventional banners.
- Native Banners have clear viewability conditions that make tracking and performance monitoring easier.
- You can perform sophisticated A/B testing between Native and conventional banner traffic to check what works best for you.
Make sure to get in touch with us in firstname.lastname@example.org and secure a spot in our integration pipeline